Ms Project is a software developed for the benefits of the project managers by Microsoft. Ms Project gives work to all the resources available in a company, develop plans for them, control budgets and also analyze assignments for the company. A project manager should take our Microsoft project workshop 2007/10 to improve their managing skills.
The notable features of Ms Project
There are a lot of things that Ms Project can do. If anyone takes Ms Project 2007/10 workshop then he will easily understand the following features:
- User interface: The software is crafted in such a style that everyone can use with ease. The interface of Ms Project is designed in a very simple way. Even a new user can use the software with ease.
- Context wise guide: The software is now available with a context guide. One can easily find out the function of every tools by just hovering the tool.
- Guidance: Ms Project offers a 24/7 online help for the users. Once online one can seek out for help from the step-by-step help.
- Zoom: In the timeline while someone is working on a project he can easily use the zoom in and out options for his assistance.
- Themes: New interactive themes are there to keep you glued to the software.
If someone wants to be in a project management work they should take this training program. After someone takes the classes he or she can definitely do management works with a quite ease.
Project management starts with planning and ends with closing of the proposed work. In between comes the executing and controlling. The most important objective of project management is to reach all the supposed project goals. The project manual contents all the important documentation required for a project. The project manager follow the instruction accordingly.
Methodologies of Project Management
Once the project manager visit our project management training he can differentiate each and every process which are required for the management. The various process of project management are as follows:
- Initiating: The first stage of project management is initiating the project. Once the project is initiated the first part of the management is done.
- Planning: After the project is initiated now comes the planning. This is most important part of project management. All the basic fundamentals of the project is planned here.
- Executing: When the planning is done now it is time for executing the plans which are made. Executing the plans is also important.
- Control: In this portion the initiated plan is monitored and actions are taken accordingly. Control involves with all error corrections and flaws.
- Closing: Once all the job is done and the project is finally ready to go it is time for the mangers to close the project.
So if anyone wants to be a good project manager, he or she must take a few of the Project Management training which are available online nowadays.