When the last time was took a good hard look at your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing strategy indigital marketing company?PPC in the businesses to get an idea of what is working and what’s not.
From all the insights, one trend is clear: it is going to be a huge year for mobile and social advertising. New social networks have released advertising features that are helping brands connect with more customers and share their story.
But that’s not all. Take a look at the expert’s’ top tips for Pay-Per-Click:
- Mobile Pay-Per-Click:
More people are searching from mobile devices like phones and tablets than from desktop computers.
In other words, growth in Pay-Per-Click advertising is happening is driven almost entirely by mobile device usage.
With the added impressions from mobile searches, it is more essential now than ever before to make sure your campaigns are optimized for mobile searchers:
- First, set up “click-to-call” on all the ads. This feature will let all mobile searchers click your number and immediately connect with you over the phone.
- Second, optimize your Pay-Per-Click landing pages for smartphones and also tablets. It goes without saying that all your landing pages must be responsive and load extremely fast. The attention span of Internet users is short and getting also shorter. Don’t lose out on conversions with landing pages that load slow or display poorly.
Anyone who willfully neglects mobile Pay-Per-Click will find themselves in the dust.
- Audience Targeting and Remarketing:
One of the biggest changes to Pay-Per-Click was the announcement of Customer Match, allowing Pay-Per-Click marketers to target customers in AdWords using their emails.
Given the essential of list building and targeting in Facebook FB -0.20% Pay-Per-Click, this was a welcome feature. Now you can combine the Customer Match feature with remarketing, by ensuring that your ads reach customers on your lists wherever they are online. PPC management companies are very popular nowadays in marketing.
Combined with the mobile advertising, remarketing is a powerful tool. Now, you are able to remarket to searches specifically based on the device they’re using to search.
For example, someone who clicks on Adwords ad on their desktop could later see a remarketing ad on their iPhone too. The advantage here is that an iPhone ad could be designed specifically for converting a user to take some action on mobile, such as download an app. PPC management company in Hyderabad plays an important role in SEO and SMM too.
- Pinterest Ads:
Just recently Pinterest unrelieved a new feature that lets few brands to upload and schedule promoted pins in bulk manner. Not only does this open up Pinterest ads to a broader audience, but also allows all advertisers to reach consumers who based on keywords, a feature not included in Facebook ads.
This makes a shift in social media advertising, from traditional native ads to the targeted keyword-word based ad. The result is that marketers can also create better-targeted, higher quality ads that are relevant to the users that they serve, and consumers can make more-informed buying decisions.
- Ad Extensions:
Just recently, Google GOOGL +0.13% announced that few ad extensions, those bits of extra information attached to your ads, are subject to change upon ad position. Only those ads in the top spots will be able to use and ad extensions and thus reap their advantages.
If you go through the trouble to reach the top 3 or top 4 spots in Adwords and Bing, then you are- missing out if you don’t implement ad extensions on your ads.
Here are a few ways to get the most out of Pay-Per-Click ad extensions:
- Include a map pointing to the business location. This is great for local businesses.
- Include product information such as rating and price.
- Use “site links,” which will point to key internal pages on your website.
- Review extensions which showcase the positive customer feedback.
- These are my top rating tips for increasing conversions and stepping your game up right away.
Now it is your turn. Take what you have learned here, put it into practice, and achieve PPC mastery this year.